среда, 18. април 2012.

Month 2 Day 15

1. Day 15


Today I invested 1 billion ISK into production, around 599 million ISK went into manufacturing of Covetor, 289 million ISK went into Medium Trimark Armor Pump II, and 219 million isk into production of 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II, also the batch of 760 AutoCannons is done and will be sold tomorrow.

I will produce 20 Covetors, for around 2.5 million profit each, I bought 2 BPCs each has 10 runs, so two slots go on that, it will be done in about 10 hours, so it will be some nice ISK income and fast.

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II, I will make 5 of those, the will be done in 6 hours 40 minutes, I am using 5 slots for them.

125mm Gatling AutoCannon II will take my 3 slots for now, when all of this is done it will maybe go for more or I will reinvest again in some other items that I have set my eyes on.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар